This time I have decorated a acrylic Fillable ball ornament. The stamp is from Nellie Snellen - Christmas time stamp - Sharing a Biscuit. I have used promarkes to colour the stamped image. The stamped image is made to look 3D, by using paper piecing and 3D foam pads. As snowballs, I have recycled plastic beads from different necklaces. I have alsp used Snow Paint from Panduro with glitter as "snow".
The stamp on the back, is a free digital stamp from Jakheath. The Ribbon is from Martha Stewart, and the lace is recycled.
I am entering these challenges:
- Kaboodle doodles - Challenge 137 - Children
- Tsg clear stamps - Present or giving theme (Sharing a biscuit and the ornament is a present)
- The paper shelter - Challenge 81 - Punch it
- Whoopsy daisy - Make it girly
- Joanna sheen challenge - So sweet
- Corrosive - Challeng 158 - Animal companions
- Kreative hender - Utfordring september - Jul