I have quilted a simple knitting bag. Most of the materials are from "Stoff og Stil". The dark blue fabric is from Sydney.
torsdag 29. november 2012
lørdag 24. november 2012
I have altered a plain MDF box.
The box was painted white, and covered with paper from Panduro (White) and Maya design (blue).
The stamp is Magnolias "Tilda with her Kookaburra". I have used promarkers to colour the stamp. The lamp is my own Silhouette design, and made from picture of a street lamp in Sweeden.
The box has been covered inside with paper from Kort og Godt.
I am entering these challenges:
- Divas by design challenge - 2 or more patterned paper
- Abc-challenge - Butterfly
- Corrosive challenges by janet - Flutter by
- Allsorts challenge - A gift
- Cute and daisy - Die cuts and punches
- Anonyme scrappere - Utfordring 55 - Motiv og tekst
- Deep ocean challenge blog - Pastel colors
- Papiravisen - utfordring 17 - Alt er lov
- 7 kids challenge blog - Anything goes
- Tildas town - Challenge 28 - Anything goes
søndag 18. november 2012
There is a new challenge at Kort o Mania.
As a part of the DT, I have decorated a paper bag. The motive is from The Paper Shelter, and it is coloured with promarkers. I have also used Snow Paint from Panduro, and added glitter, to paint the snow. Some of the charms are from korthobby.no, while others have been bought at in the UK.
I have also used old lace and edge punch from Martha Stewart. The papers were bought in the UK, a few years ago - and this was some left over paper.
tirsdag 13. november 2012
This time, I got a challenge from Hobbykunst in Vestby.
I was given this large Styrofoam Cone - and the task was to make a Christmas tree. I decided to make a tree with some volume. After taking Sherry Mendozas class and using Dylusions sprays - I decided to have a go on this project.
I covered the cone with smaler cones made of the pages from two, old "Wind in the willows" books. The book pages was glued onto the Styrofoam Cone using a hot glue gun.
When the cone was covered with old book pages, the tree was sprayed with Dylusions sprays (Fresh, Cut Grass, Melted and London). I also carfully sprayed the tree with Heidi Swapp: Chartreuse - Color . The star was made in gold paper using a free star template from Crafting creatures. The pattern inside the star is a free svg file. The star has been cut, using Silhouette studio.
This sweet little snowman is a free digi stamp from Birdie Brown. The Poinsettia has been cut with Silhouette, after a free template from Birds cards.
This is a digital stamp from Emerald Faeries Digi Stamps
The digi stamp of the Santa shark is a free digistamp from Dustin Pike
This digis tamp of a penguin melting frozen fish is also a free digistamp from Dustin Pike.
I also made small Conifer cones from Styrofoam eggs. The eggs were covered with smal paper triangles. At the edges, I have used snowpaint from Panduro.
I also decorated some acrylic ornament balls (4 cm).
These acrylic ornament balls are also 4 cm. On the back, I have used the stamps "Christmas Words" from Dylusions. I have stamped on a single sheet of white tissue paper and glued the tissues to the inside of the all with Mod Podge. I have sprinkled gold glitter over the glue - and painted the all white inside when the glue/seal had dried. The balls are left blank at the front - so the decoration inside can be seen clearly.
This Christmas tree is made for Hobbykunst in Vestby - and can be seen there.
I am entering these challenges.
- Whimsy inspires - Callenge 53 - Traditional Christmas colours
- Do you stack up - leaves and trees -
- Scrapperiket - Utfordring 62 - Bruke maling
- Pennys challenge 101 - Lots of layers
- Nordsalten hobbyklubb - Utfordring 64 - Mer en to bretter
- Papiravisen - Utfordring 17 - Anything goes
- Sweet stampin challenge - Anything goes
- Crafty catz weekly challenge - Anything goes
søndag 4. november 2012
The new challenge over at Kort o Mania is altering/decorating something.
I have altered an MDF box
The MDF box, is from "Søstrene Grene". The box had been painted white, before it has been decorated with paper. The paper is from "FabScraps - High Tea Collection, Organic Script and Heritage Script".
Vintage photo is from "Pretty Design". I have used Snow Paint on the paper, Heritage Script, behind the vintage photo.
I decided to use some of the embellishment from Prima, bought from Sherry Mendoza, when she was in Norway. The bird and the crème embellishment is from Prima. Pearls from Kort og Godt.
The paper, "Rosa Fryd", inside the box is from Kort og Godt.
I am entering these challenges:
- Simon says stamp and show - Pearls
- Bearly mine - Challenges 59 - Flowers galore
- Crafts and me - Challenge 108 - Bling it up
- The paper shelter - Challenge 88 - Anything goes
- Fussy and fancy - Challenge 75 - Pearls and flowers
- Dilly beans challenge - Anything girly
- Anonyme scrappere - Utfordring 53 - Metallpynt (Sølvblader og hvit metallpynt fra Prima)
- Emerald faeries - Use charm