I have altered an MDF box
The MDF box, is from "Søstrene Grene". The box had been painted white, before it has been decorated with paper. The paper is from "FabScraps - High Tea Collection, Organic Script and Heritage Script".
Vintage photo is from "Pretty Design". I have used Snow Paint on the paper, Heritage Script, behind the vintage photo.
I decided to use some of the embellishment from Prima, bought from Sherry Mendoza, when she was in Norway. The bird and the crème embellishment is from Prima. Pearls from Kort og Godt.
The paper, "Rosa Fryd", inside the box is from Kort og Godt.
I am entering these challenges:
- Simon says stamp and show - Pearls
- Bearly mine - Challenges 59 - Flowers galore
- Crafts and me - Challenge 108 - Bling it up
- The paper shelter - Challenge 88 - Anything goes
- Fussy and fancy - Challenge 75 - Pearls and flowers
- Dilly beans challenge - Anything girly
- Anonyme scrappere - Utfordring 53 - Metallpynt (Sølvblader og hvit metallpynt fra Prima)
- Emerald faeries - Use charm