Kort o Mania has a new challenge for this fortnight.
I have decorated another Christmas ornament. The stamp is Magnolia mini world " Tilda in winter night" - and has een coloured with promarkers. I have also used snowpaint from Panduro - with glitter on the edges oft Tildas jacket and hat. I was asked to make an angel - so I made wings for Tilda. The wings are made from Vellum - punching two large Martha Stewart butterflies. The bench is made in 3D from paper.
The acrylic ball is from Hobbykunst. The background paper is from Pion design "Church - Silent Night". The pine tree is an origami tree. On the ground I have used snowpaint and plastic beads.
I am entering these challenges:
- Stamp with fun - Challenge 189 - Winter
- Scrap creations Merry Christmas
- Crafts and me - Challenges 112 - Ribbon and trim
- The paper shelter - Challenge 92 - Christmas
- I love promarkers - Challenge 145 - Anything goes
- Sweet stamps blog - Challenge 93 - Cold and snowy
- Tildas town - Challenge 29 - Celebrate Christmas
- Fussy and fancy - Challenge 77 - I love Christmas
- Totally gorjuss - Challenge 159 - Dont be square
- The crafty pad - Add some glitter
- Stamptacular sunday - Challenge 191 - Winter bliss
- Nordsalten hobbyklubb - Utfordring 66 - 3D prosjekt
- Promarker norge - Julefarger og jul