Kort o Mania has a new challenge this fortnight. This time, I have decorated a notebook from Hobbykunst. The background is made by using different blue left over papers. The papers are torn into small pieces and glued directly onto the book with Mod Podge. After this, a thin coat of Gesso were added. This is the first time I have really tried Mod Podge and Gesso together to make a background. The girl is a digital stamp from Saturated canary - "Packlight". The girl has been coloured with promarkers. The book cover has had a final layer of Mod Podge to seal the pieces. I have also added a ribbon as a bookmark.
"Not all those who wander are lost" is written by J.R.R Tolkien - and I could not find a stamp with these words on - so I made my own digital stamp. Please feel free to use it in your own projects. You may store it on your own Pc, but please don't sell them or post them on your own homepage or blog - link back to this blog instead.
I am entering these challenges:
- Incy wincy designs - Something new (New background technique)
- Simonsays stamp and show - Challenge embrace old (Use of old favourite left over paper)
- Crafty sentiments - Sparkle and shine
- Crafty catz weekly challenge - Anything goes
- Totally gorjuss - Anything goes with Ribbon
- Promarker norge - #8 "Alt er lov"