The spring is on its way, and I was asked to make an Easter egg with a rabbit on it. So I decided to make an Easter egg inspired by the spring.
This is a large paper egg, painted with gesso. On the top of the egg, I have created the illusion of the egg paper egg being folded away. This has been made in paper. I have made a template for this.
Templates and Copyright - Please read.
This is my own template. You are free to use my templates, and publish your own craft. However, it would be nice if you link back to me. Please do not sell or publish my templates, as they are or edited! My templates are copyrighted by law.
Dette er min egen mal. Du kan fritt bruke malen til å lage dine egne arbeider. Du kan også fritt publisere ditt eget arbeide. Jeg ville imidlertid satt pris på om du linket tilbake til meg. Du har ikke lov til å publisere eller selge mine maler, som de er eller redigert. Mine maler har copyright under Åndsverksloven.
Scale to a size that will fit your egg, an cut out following the pattern, one part in the same colour as your egg, and the other in green grass colour (or whatever colour you would prefer). The lines in the egg are also supposed to be cut. Glue the green egg under the egg with cut lines, only gluing at the edges of the egg. Glue the egg shape on to your egg and let dry. Fold the triangles out and back over the egg and glue tips of the triangles to the side of the egg.
Before I started decorating, I sprayed the egg with brown dylusions spray. The egg has then been sprayed with fixative. However I was not satisfied with the result, as I still thought the water based dylusion spray could easily run - so I added some spray lacquer. Some of the flowers are from Prima and some are from Panduro. The leaves and the flowers have had a stroke of gesso.
The rabbit is made from Stampers Anonymous: White - Honeycomb Paper Pad.
Scale the template to a size that you like. First, I cut out a piece out of the Honeycomb paper that was large enough. The paper is quite thick, and it is actually several layers of thin paper. I cut out the front and the back of the rabbit, and then I glued the two parts together and did some small adjustments to make it look alright. I added half pearls as eyes and snout, and some pink colour in the ears and cheeks. I also added the tail.
I am entering these challenges:
- The shabby tea room - week 158 - Anything goes
- Bearly mine - Challenge 78 - Anything goes
- Scrap creations - Favourite embellishment (Prima flowers)
- Inky impressions challenges 102 - Flowers
- The paper shelter - Challenge 104 - Let it be spring
- Fussy and fancy - Challenge 85 - Spring days
- Crazy 4 challenges - Triangles
- Sugar creek hollow - Altered state
- 2 sisters - Challenge 136 - Easter - spring
- Card and scrap - Ekstraudfordring - Påske
- Nordsalten hobbyklubb - Utfordring 70 - Gul
- Vintage - Udfordring 56 - Spring
- Crafting for all seasons - Challenge 48 - Anything but a card
- Crafty boots challenges - Flowers
- Deep ocean - Challenge 47 - Cute and cuddly
- Ladybugs crafts ink challenge - Springtime
- Papirdokkene - Utfordring 45 - Maling
- Anonyme scrapper - Jente og minst 6 blomster - Top 3