Kort o Mania has a new challenge out - colour combo - white, yellow and brown.
I have decorated a paper Easter heart.
The heart was read, and covered with gesso. The flowers are from Prima, and small metalflowers from Korthobby with small halfpearls from Kort og Godt. The birdhouse is made from a paper bag, and cut with a Marianne dies "a Fence set". The stamp is "Rose Scent Tilda" from magnolia, coloured with promarkers.
The heart i covered inside with paper from 3ndy paper and from My Mind's Eye "Lost and Found" - Sunshine "forever" Dotted Paper. The heart inside is a dies from Nellie Snellen.
I am entering these challenges:
- Trykkpressa mars 2013 - Små oppmuntringer til de vi er glade i - Top 3
- Tildas town - challenge 44 - Anything goes
- Magnolia down under - Challenge188 - Easter -
- Magnolia-licious challenge blog - Easter
- Nordsalten hobbyklubb - utfordring 70 - Gul - Top 3
- Simply magnolia - Easter egg
- Anonyme scrapper - Jente og minst 6 blomster
- The paper shelter - Challenge 103 - Easter
- Vintage udfordring 56 - Spring