I have made a 3D clock using Tim Holtz Tick Tock die. The clock has been painted with gesso, and then I added some "MetaMica - Blue steel" to add some extra colour effect to the white.
I have used a vintage motive from "Pion Design - From Grandma's Attic: Tinted - Girls". The motive has been cut out and mounted on the background. The background paper is from Prima - "Fairy Belle Collection - firefly". The little bird and some of the butterflies are from a Graphics 45 paper - Secret Garden Collection - Leafy treetops. Some butterflies are from anther Graphic 45 paper - Butterfly Specifics - Olde Curiosity Shoppe.
The flowers are a mixture of flowers. Some of them are white Mathia flowers coloured with promarkers.
The key is made from a die cut of Craft foam, using a die from Spellbinder - Jewel Keys. The craft foam has been painted with MetaMica - Pewter and then had some strass bling glued on. The lace is an old white lace, sprayed with a mixture of dylusions sprays (mixture of squeezed orange and cherry pie). The ribbons are from Søstrene Grene.
- Ett trykk - jubileumsutfordringer - uke 5 - Ufordring 13 - Vintage
- By the cute and girly - Vintage
- tsg clear stamps - Flowers
- Ooh-la-la-creations challenges - Vintage
- The shabby tea room - Week 164 -Spring - colours, flowers, lace and ribbon.
- Bearly mine Challenges - Anything goes
- Whimsy inspires - Challenge 58 - Pink
- Crafts and me - Challenge 130 - Peaches and cream
- Shellys images blog - Flowers
- Fussy and fancy - Challenge 87 -Vintage - Top 5
- Allsorts challenge - Anything but a card - Winner
- Sweet stampin challenge - Anything but birthday
- Crafty ribbons - Challenge 44 - Bånd
- Pennys challenges 124 - Anything goes
- The sisterhood of crafters - Anything goes
- Anonyme scrappere - Mist eller maling i minst 3 farger