I got an order for a birthday card for a 50 year old woman. I was told that she likes sewing Norwegian national costumes and that her dog has just got puppies. I also made this card as a DT card for Kort o Manias challenge this fortnight is - our four legged friends.
This is a pop - up card. The dress form is from Shery K Design. The sewing table is my own design - cut with a Silhouette in Bazzill from Panduro.
The sewing machine is a free digital stamp from the Graphics Fairy.
The dog are a the digital stamp "Puppy Paws" fra Robyns Fetish. The carpet and the material under the sewing machine is from a small table cloth in Hardanger stitching.
The background paper is from Pion design - Alma's Sewing Room - Purple rose.
The front of the card is decorated with flowers from Prima, roses, lace and different embellishment.
Detail of the flowers on the front of the card,
I have also made a small "made by" decoration on the back of the card.
I am entering these challenges:
- Kaboodle doodles - Challenge 173 - Anything goes
- Crafty sentiments - Stiching
- Inky impressions challenges - Use something not for cardmaking - used a small table cloth in Hardanger stitching.
- Divas by design challenge - Tie a ribbon
- Crafts and me - Challenge 135 - Shabby chic
- Emerald faeries - Challenge 44 - Dies or punches
- Picture and scrap - Utfordring 56 - Blomster
- Deep ocean - Challenge 52 - Ribbon and lace