Kort O Mania has a new challenge. I made a different birthday treat for the challenge, a paper helicopter. A lot of things have been crafted out of paper. I was looking for something new, and a helicopter was something I had not seen before. I thought this would not be a "a mission impossible". The inspiration came from the pink papers and the Swedish song "Rosa Helikopter" (Pink Helicopter) by Peaches.
The helicopter was made from scratch. I have used acetate in the windows in front. The rotors rotate when you blow on them. The base has also been made from scratch.
For the helicopter, I have used white Bazzill and papers from Maja design - Sofiero - Exuberance of flowers in bloom and Vintage Summer Basics. The gras is from Basic Gray
The stamp is Craft Star from Kenny K. The stamp is coloured with promarkers.
All the flowers are handmade from Washi tape. They have also got some gesso on them for effect. The bling is from Panduro. The little button has the text "Believe in yourself"
The Butterflies are from are from Graphic 45.
The small jar was bought in Melbourne. The crone is from Hobbykunst and the charm of the hand is from KortHobby. The buttons are random mix of leftovers.
Template for my helicopter is published here: Template
I am entering these challenges:
- Craft your passion - Challenge 173 - 3D - Winner
- Trykkpressa - Washi - Vinner og topp 3
- Korthobby utfordring - August utfordringen - Fargerikt - Vinner
- Kaboodle doodles - Challenge 182 Anything goes with paint (Gesso) -
- Crazy challenge 150 - Summertime -
- Inky impressions challenges - Button
- I love promarkers - Mechanikal - Top 3
- Picture and scrap - utfordring 59 - Alt er lov
- Promarker norge - Utfordring 21 - Alt er lov
- Scrap creations - Anything goes
- Fussy and fancy - Challenge 94 - More than one fold - Top 5
- Scrappin all over - Utfordring 14 - More than two folds - Top3
- Cute and daisy - Things with wings -
- Nordsalten hobbyklubb - Utfordring 78 - Rundt og rundt og rundt -