The task for the fourth round of the European Scrap Battle was flowers. For me, flowers was quite an easy task, although tough components.
The tutorial and template for the lantern is the same as for the lantern I got published in "Ett trykk" this month, although this lantern has some adjustments. The template for the lantern will be published in mye blog next month The papers are from Majas new autumn collection. All the flowers and clay figures are handmade.
Inside the lantern, I have used a led light.
The clay molds for the bird and the butterfly is from modge podge.
All the flowers and leaves are handmade from left over paper.
I am entering these challenges:
- The European Scrap Battle - Round four flowers
- Crafty sentiments - Anything goes -Top 3
- Delightful sketches - Distressed
- Crafty catzweekly challenge - Challenge 201 - Anything goes
- Cutedaisymay - Vintage or chabby chic
- Pennys challenges - Anything but a square
- The sisterhood of crafters - Anything goes
- Kreative verden utfordringsblogg - Alt er lov