We have a new article out at StampARTic. This time the article is New Year's resolution.
I have made a Prima inspired box with a card. The papers are quite old, and I wanted to use some of my old stuff.
The photos are from Nicecrane Designs. Most of the flowers are from Prima. The gears are made from thin Cork boards with Tim Holtz dies. The white keys are my own design. I have added a button with the text "Do what you love" - which is a good New Year's resolution to me.
I have used similar decoration on the card and on the box. Paper from prima. Motives from Nicecrane Designs. Flowers from prima, and gears made from Cork boards.
Wishing you all a Happy New Year
I am entering these challenges:
- Trykkpressa - Januar - Nyttårsløfte
- Creatalicious challenges - Wishes
- Kaboodle doodles - Anything goes
- Scrap creations - Something new (New Year's resolution - using new flowers and motives)
- Pink gem challengeblog - Something new (New Year's resolution - using new flowers and motives)
- Allsorts challenge - Free and easy
- Crazy 4 challenges - Photo isnpiration - New Year's resolution
- Nordsalten hobbyklubb - Punch or dies (TH gear dies)
- Picture and scrap - Flowers
- Kreative verden utfordringsblogg - Blomster
- Creative fingers challenge - Anything goes - Top 3