I was asked to be guest designer for Alt om Scrap this month. I was asked to make something for the theme "Travel". I made a layout with photos taken a year ago in Australia (Shell Beach at Shark Bay and Kangeroo Island).
Papers are from Prima's new collection, Ava Princess and Lily Princess. I have used stencils, distress paint, gesso and distress ink to create the background effects. I have used shells, flowers and pieces of sponge (used for soap making), lacer cut wood boarder from Prima and Prima clay tiles. The small round circles are are pieces from Rayher Ribbon. The clay key, is handmade.
I have also used gauze cloth under the flowers and photos. The birds in the top right corner are made by Gunn-Eirill
I am entering these challenges:
- Divas by design challenge - Flower Power
- Cinspirations - Shabby chic
- Papirdokkene - Minst 10 perler eller bling
- Kreative verden - Tekstil
- Paula holifield crafts - Are we there yet?
- Country view challenges - Paper chase
- Crafts and me inspiration - Anything goes
- Emergency crafters challenge - Flowers
- Just b creative crazy - Anything goes
- Laineys crafty space just for fun - Anything goes
- The craft garden - Pastel colours