We have a new challenge at StampARTic. This time, the challenge is to create something with dies. I have made a shaped, shaker card with the Sizzix Bigz Die - Tick-Tock from Tim Holtz.
I used cardboard from an old box, and made diecuts. This created a small room inbetween the cardboard diecuts - to make room for the glass beads in the shaker card. The glass beads were coloured with alcohol ink, to create the blue colour. I covered the cardboard diecuts with paper from Maja. I decorated with flowers, a sea star and swirl/leaf and butterfly diecuts.
The image is a Magnolia stamp - Rose Scent Tilda. I have painted the stamp with watercolours. The background inside the shaker card is a stamp bought in England, a while ago.
Inside the card. The blue shaker beads can be seen .
I painted the backside of Tilda, green and added a small dog to create a different scene from the inside of the card.
The image inside is an old stamp, bought in England. It has been coloured with watercolours.
There is room for a personal message at the back of the card.
I am entering these challenges:
- crafts pot by kimberly - Shake it on (Shaker card)
- Craft your passion challenges - Pastels
- Scrap creations - Anything goes
- Whimsy inspires - Anything goes
- Abc-challenge -Anything goes
- Delightful sketches - Bloom
- Tildas town - April showers bring May flowers
- Totally gorjuss - May flowers
- Simply magnolia - Blooms
- Trykkpressa - Stjerner
- Simonsays stamp - Big stamp