There is a new challenge over at StampARTic. I made a layout, from an old photo of my daughter. This is from her second birthday.
The background paper is an old paper from Melissa Frances. I have used dylusions spray, gesso and stencils to create the background effect. I have also used painting tape on the background and embossed it with silver and Fran-tage embossing powder. I have also used a random set of stamps on the background. The paper stripes are from Prima - Hadock Park - tag collection.
I am entering these challenges:
- Ooh-la-la-creations challenges - Quotations
- Abc challenge - Lots of layers
- 7 kids challenge blog - Anything goes with flowers
- Creative fingers challenge - Anything goes
- Crafting at the weekend - Anything goes
- The shabby tea room - Flowers and ballons (The girl has a ballon in her hand)
- Divas by design challenge - Anything goes
- Crafty catz weekly challenge - Embossing
- Hiding in my craft room - Embossing
- Cute and daisy - Flourishes
- Scrappin all over - Shabby Chic