I was asked to make a card for a male rapper. I went through all my digital and rubber stamps and found the Anime DJ digital stamp in my collection. This stamp is a girl, however, by cutting away the pigtails - it appears as a boy.
The stamp has been coloured with Promarkers.
I have woven the background from bazzill, and stitched the woven strips together. I have used stencils, distress paint, distress ink and glimmer mists to create the effects on the woven paper.
Patterned strips of paper on the top is from Prima.
- Bunny zoes crafts - Layers
- Digi sket chchallenge - For a man (digi)
- Paper makeup stamps - Stiching
- Fitz town challenge blog - Masculine
- Imagination crafts challenges - All that glitters
- Incy wincy designs Bright, funky colours
- Crazy 4 challenges - Stenciling
- I love promarkers - Stripes
- Love to create challenge - Anything goes
- My besties uk - Anything goes with a sparkle
- Nordsalten hobbyklubb - Alt er lov
- Simonsays stamp - Anything goes
- The papernest dolls challenge - Anything goes
- Time 4 scrap - Anything goes
- Acreative romance - Anything goes
- Sunflower field designs - Anything goes
- Creative Fingers - Anything goes - Top 3
- Through the craft room - Anything goes
- Crafting From the Heart - Anything goes
- 7 kids challenge blog - Anything goes