This was a Design Team challenge from Hobbykunst. They have just got the new Graphic 45 collection - Come Away with me in the shop, and wanted something made out of the papers and a 30cm x 30cm canvas.
I wanted to use the canvas inside out. I covered the back of the canvas with paper from the "Come away with me" collection, and also covered the wooden frame. The "wooden" floor is a paper from Kaisercraft - Distressed base coat.
The bricks are made from DAS clay, rolled out and cut into the size I wanted. The street signs are from Prima.
The suitcases are made from Kraft cardstock, embossed and distressed. The labels are die cuts from the Graphic 45 collection. Flowers are mainly from Prima.
The lamp post is my own silhouette design. This is based on a lamp seen in Bath in Sumerset in the UK. The fence is also my own silhouette design, based on a fence seen in Brighton in the UK.
The picture in the background is from the Graphic 45 collection. The picture has been rased from the background to create a 3D effect.
And there was the canvas. A nice summer memory.
I am entering these challenges:
- Trykkpressa - Ferie
- Scrappe garasjen - Logo inspirasjon (farger) -
- Storyteller norge - Embossing -
- Kreative verden utfordringsblogg - Sommer
- Allsorts challenge - Summer -
- Crazy 4 challenges - Summer
- Hobbygarasjen - Sommer
- Cute daisy may - Pastels -
- Creative craft cottage - Colour combo - Top 3
- Papirlosjen - Alt er lov - Vinner RAK
- Scrappehjertet - Alt er lov
- The pink elephant challenge - Alt er lov
- Crafty catz weekly challenge - Anything goes
- 7 kids challenge blog - Anything goes
- Fussy and fancy challenge - Anything goes
- Papercrafting Challenges - Anything goes
- Time 4 scrap - Anything goes
- Crafting at the weekend - Anything goes