This canvas is a for a class I am going to give on Mixed Media. Mixed Media is defined as art, where you use more than one traditional media, for instance more than just paper. In scrapping, one often use paper, metal, flowers, string and materials like cheesecloth or lace.
This Mixed Media canvas is 20cm x 20cm. I have used papers from Prima and Bo Bunny (Somewhere in time collection) and Prima - Delight -Delicate. Flowers are mostly from from Prima.
During the class, we will also work with distressing, stencils, different paints and stains, gesso, how to create more 3D effects on your work. We will also go through ideas of what "free bits and bobs" you can use for your mixed media work. This class will be in Kjøpsvik in August.
I am entering these challenges:
- Trykkpressa - Summer
- Prima - Build a page July
- Scrappe garasjen - Logo inspirasjon (farger)
- Crazy 4 challenges - Summer
- Hobbygarasjen - Sommer
- Creative craft cottage - Colour combo
- Papirlosjen - Alt er lov
- Scrappehjertet - Alt er lov - Top 3
- Fussy and fancy challenge - Anything goes
- Papercrafting Challenges - Anything goes
- Crafting at the weekend - Anything goes
- Totally gorjuss - Bling
- Sugar creek hollow - Metal/Charms and Shabby chic