I have mad another page in my Art Journal.This is made after the Prima Build a Page sketch for September.
I have tested the Triton marker for the background and for the metal - and I must say I am really pleased with them.
The paper was first covered with Gesso, before colours and embellishment was added.
The blue colour is the Triton marker, where the colour is thinned with water.I have also used stamps and stencils to create the gray background effects.
The photo, is one I took last summer at the Central Station in New York. I think I used about a minute shutter time.
I am entering these challenges:
- Prima - September BAP -Sketch
- Crafty sentiment - Autumn colours
- Bearly mine - Autumn colours
- Cute and daisy- Autumn colours
- Divas by design challenge - Anything goes
- 7 kids challenge blog - Anything goes
- Hiding in my craftroom - Scraps
- A creative romance - Anything goes
- Crafting at the weekend - Anything goes
- Picture and scrap - Alt er lov
- Storyteller Norge - Alt er lov
- The mirror crack - Anything Mixed Media goes
- Art by miran challenge - Anything goes
- Lets create challenges - Anything goes
- Craft creatoins - Anything goes
- Creative fingers challenge blog - Anything goes
- 4 krafty girlz challenges - Anything goes
- Through the craft room - Anything goes
- Crafting from the hear - Anything goes - Winner
- Stamping with dragon - Anything but a card
- Scrappaloss - Orange - Winner
- Scrappelyst - Fargepalett
- Scrappehjertet - Bilder
- Scrap-creations - Favourite embellishment (metal embellishment)- Top 3
- My bestie Norge - Høstfarger - Top 3
- Papirlosjen - Høst
- Craft in desert divas - Fall
- Simon says stamp - Background technique