How to wrap a present for a youngster interested in cars? Well, I made a paper box and decorated it with Prima - fasola - lifetime and different products. You can find the template for the box here.
The car is an old toy car, we had in a box of Geocaching trading items. I painted the car with MetaMica paint.
The lid is decorated with layers of cardboard,with texture paste to create an uneven ground for the car. I also used Mixed Media products to create the "mud" texture and dry painted it with different brown colours, and a mixture with white and black. I have also used Ayeeda's gold microsphere beads from 13 arts.
The flag is made with white card, a stencil and distress ink. I have also used tape with glitter.
I have used gear dies from Memory box, and made die cuts in different brown colours. T
The inside of the box is decorated with an old Prima paper.
I am entering these challenges:
- Prima - November PPP
- Picture and scrap - Eske
- Nordsalten hobbyklubb - Monopop - Brun og gull
- Papirlosjen - Metall
- Scrappelyst - Kreativ gave
- Cute and daisy - Anything goes
- The pink elephant challenge - Anything goes
- A creative romance - Something old (car)
- Craft spot by kimberly - Fall
- Crafty sentiments - Die cuts
- 7 kids challenge blog - Anything goes with fall colours
- Brown sugar challenge - 2 ore more colours
- Daring card makers - Something old (car) and something new (Ayeeda's gold microsphere beads from 13 arts)
- Totally gorjuss - Glitter