Prima had just come out with a 12 days of Christmas cards/tags challenge, so my aim is to do as many as possible.
The challenge for day 1, was to use some of Prima's Glitter, and this glitter is "right down my alley". The white glitter is super to sparkle over gesso to get a super "snow effect". I have also been looking for some nice Prima Christmas paper in the shops for some years in Norway (but have not seen any so far!). So, I challenge for myself is to use some of the gorgeous Prima papers (with flowers and a great summer feeling), to create winter and Christmas cards. This card is made with Prima - Zephyr Collection - Tempore.
I have used Gesso and my own stencil design with a tire track on the background. I have also used Alcohol ink and different glass beads and white glitter. The Merry an Bright is a stamp from Bo Bunny. The leaf dies are from Prima.
The car is a Tim Holtz dies from Sizzix: Mini Old Jalopy&Arrow. I have used an old cardboard box to to create the diecut. The diecut has been coloured with MetaMica. The wheels are Prima brads. The tree is made from Leaves made with a leaf punch and metal embellishments. The metal has been painted white with Gesso, and has got glitter sprinkled all over it. The lamp post is my own diecut design.
I am entering these challenges:
- Prima - 12 days of Christmas cards - day 1: Glitter
- Bearly mine - Christmas cards
- Crafty sentiments - Anything goes
- Paper creators crafts - Anything goes
- Delightful sketches - Holiday
- 7 kids challenge blog - Anything goes
- Trimmies craft challenge - Christmas
- We do doo ba doo - Christmas
- Crafty calendar challenge - Christmas
- Papirdokkene - Julekort - blå og brun
- Kreativ scrapping - Jul og snø
- Bunny zoes crafts - Snow
- Sweet stampin challenge blog - Dies
- Brown sugar challenge - Anything goes
- Picture and scrap - Julekort eller eske
- Papirlosjen - Metall (I juletreet og under blomsten - malt med gesso og glitter)