The challenge for the Prima's Christmas cards for day 7, was Wood icons.
I just love this Prima paper - Ava - from the Princess collection with the birds. I had one paper left, and wanted to create a card with the paper.
I also found an old Prima paper, Nature Garden Collection "Blackthorn". This paper has birds on it, so I cut out one of the birds, coloured it with Prisma colors and Gesso, and used it as a decoration on the card
The paper in the background is Epiphany collection from Prima. The wood icons, I chose to use, are from a set with leaves and flowers. I have coloured them with distress ink (vintage photo). The green paper leaves are my own design. I have also used a Snow Pen and added white glitter, to create a snow effect on the background.
I am entering these challenges:
- Prima - 12 days of Christmas - day 7 Wood icons
- Crafty calendar challenge - Christmas
- Ooh la la creations challenges - Christmas
- Creative inspirations - Seasons Greetings
- Sugar creek hollow - Vintage Christmas cards - not traditional colours