This month, I am a guestdesigner over at Scrappaloss, a Scandinavian blog. The theme this month is blue winter, and I have created a winter box with a little owl decoration inside. The box was sent as a "Christmas card" for a friend.
The box has been made from Prima papers: - Seashore collection - Seahorse. I have used distress paint, silver and black pens, stencils and gesso to create patters in the paper. I have also used silver glitter to create the glittery snowflake. I have used some old lace under the snowflakes, and silver-glitter ribbon.
The wood icons are from Prima. The owl is an old brad, mounted inside a frame.The swirls are die cuts, made with dies and silver paper.
I have made room for a small owl inside the box, and made room for a small personal note inside the lid.
I am entering these challenges;
- The shabby tea room- Shabby chic holiday
- Crafty sentiments - Anything goes
- The paper shelter - Anything goes
- 7 kids challenge blog - Anything goes - Top 3
- Divas by design challenge -Anything goes
- Cute and daisy - Anything goes
- Allsorts challenge - Last minute gifts
- Fussy and fancy challenge- Snowflakes and ribbon
- We do doo ba doo - Festive spirits we do
- Hobbygarasjen - Winter
- The mirror crack - Gift and recycle (lace)