Day 8 of the Prima Christmas cards, was the "Bloom collection" stamps. I managed to get hold of the Sophie bloom stamp, and decided to do something different than the other cards I have delivered for the challenge so far.
I decided to colour the stamp. I colour with watercolours, Prismacolours and Promarkers, but this time - I decided to go with the Promarkers.
The bird, is from one of Primas collections, and the paper is from the Princess collection. I have used stencils and Gesso to create effects on the background. I have also used glass and plastic beads.
I am entering these challenges:
- Prima - Day 8 - Bloom collection
- Crafty sentiments - Die cuts (swirls in between the flowers)
- The paper shelter - Metal (metal flowers under the paper flowers)
- Brown sugar challenge - Anything goes
- Crafty catz weekly challenge - Anything goes
- Cute and daisy - Anything goes
- Fussy and fancy - Happy Hollidays
- Simon says stamp blog - Holiday cards