A few weeks ago, I got a Design Team task from Hobbykunst . The task was to create something out of a set of metal wings from Rayher. I wanted to create something different with the wings, and created a set of black Mixed Media wings, with Prima flowers and chipboards.
The wings has been glued to a pin (to be able to fix the wings to a teddy bear). Then. I glued metal bits to the wings, let it dry and painted everything black and left it to dry. After that, I added Metamica for effect and added flowers and Chipboard leaves.
The leaves has been distressed with distress ink, and I have added gesso to the flowers.
The metal wings from Rayher before they were altered.
The back of the wings with the pin.
For norsk beskrivelse: Se bloggen til Hobbykunst
I am entering these challenges:
- Picture and scrap - Blomster
- Allsorts challenge - Flower Power
- Craft your passion challenge - Anything goes
- 7 kids challenge blog - Anything goes
- Fussy and fancy challenge - Things with wings
- Open minded crafting fun - No pink or red
- Craft creatoins - Anything goes