Last weekend, I had an advanced Silhouette class. One of the tasks for the participants, was to create their own telephone box from a photo.
This photo box, is my own design. The photo box is made with Papers from Prima's Sun Kiss Collection - Sun Dried. I have mounted a small led light inside the photo box. The battery is hidden in the roof of the telephone box. I have used a 3V battery from an old computer. The switch for the led light is from an electrical tea light, that I dismantled.
I have created a vintage telephone inside the telephone box. I have also made small telephone books, which is hanging from the telephone table inside the box. The door to the telephone box is hinged, and locks with a magnet.
The flowers are mainly from Prima, but some of them are also from Wild Orchid craft. The base is done with papers from The Stationers desk. The base has also been covered with an overlay with words. The overlay was the base for a set of Prima flowers. I have always saved these overlays, to see if I could use them for something. I have also used Gesso, micro beads, stamps and different paints on the base, to create some effects.
The tap, is from a Prima set, designed by Ingvild Bolme. I have used Meta Mica to create effects on the tap. The water drops has been made by cutting half beads from round to drops.
The sign in from Prima, and has been mounted on a part from a vintage type writer.
The butterfly is a wood icon from Prima.
I am entering these challenges:
- Prima - March PPP
- Crazy challenge - Floral
- The pink elephant challenge - Anything goes
- Craft your passion challenges - Anything goes
- Creative fingers challenge blog - Anything goes
- The shabby tearoom - Blooms
- 7 kids challenge blog - Anything goes
- Suzy pants smarty - Anything goes with a sentiment
- Simon says stamp blog - Pastels
- Creatalicious challenges - Anything goes
- Cute and daisy - Add a sentiment
- Crazy 4 challenges - Spring