Hobbykunst has got some fantastic acrylic ornaments from Rayher. I always keep a lot of these, and make at least one before Christmas every year. This acrylic ornament is only 8cm in diameter.
This year I have made a Christmas scene with a small church, trees and a little snow man. The church has a small electrical light inside. I have mounted a small switch under the ornament, so the light can be switched on or of.
The little snowman has been made with to pearls. The hat, scarf and arms are made out of paper.
The trees has been made, gluing square pieces of paper, on the top of each other. I have added white glitter to the paper trees.
The white roses are from Wild Orchid Craft.
The papers used for the church are from Maja design, from the series Nyhavn.
The church also has a small bell in the tower, and the bell rings when you shake the ornament.
I have also added some beads in between the flowers as "snowballs"
All the electrics and the battery is hidden under the church, under the layer of snow. The snoe on the outside is gesso with white glitter.
I am entering these challenges:
- Hobbygarasjen - Jul
- Papirplaneten - Jul
- Scrappegarasjen - Jul
- Scrappiness - Jul
- Anything but cute challenge - Orna,ment
- Live and love crafts - Sparkle
- Craft your passion challenges - Anything goes
- Incy wincy designs - Winter wonderland
- Crafty sentiments - Winter
- The glory of christmas challenge - Outdoor scene
- Natalie and amy - Christmas
- Sparkles forum challenges - Anything but a card