mandag 11. januar 2016

Kaisercraft at CHA 2016

It is day 2 of CHA. Today, I am showing photos and video from Kaisercraft's stand at CHA. This year, I have four layouts and a paper dress on Kaisercraft's stand.

There is a good collection of papers for the next months. A good mixture of colours and styles.





My first layout is the one in the top left corner.




My second layout is in the middle row to the right.



I just LOVE Kaisermists. They have nice and strong colours, and they keep their colours well.



The third layout is the one in the top right corner.



My fourth layout is in the bottom left corner.


My last item for CHA is a dress, typically from the 1870's with several layers of skirts over an underskirt, crinoline and bustle. The papers was fantastic to work with. The colours and flowers are just my kind of colours and patterns.










Video from Kaisercraft's stand



Enoy











3 kommentarer:

  1. Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.

    SvarSlett
  2. Så spennende å få bli med på en rundtur
    Du verden så masse flott å se som dere har laga.
    Kjolen din er jeg virkelig imponert over, Kirsten
    Dette kan du virkelig!
    Kos deg videre
    Hilsen i natta fra meg

    SvarSlett
  3. thanks so much for sharing, your projects are all beautiful, I saw my projects there and as well as the other DT members, XX looks like you are having a lot of fun XX

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...