lørdag 2. januar 2016

Mixed media diary for 2016

Kaisercraft has got a new collection out, My Year - My Story, that fits perfectly for all the diaries that are out at the moment.  



I have decorated a small planner with papers from the collection. The planner is from TGR. It was black, and I painted it with white acrylic paint, before I decorated it.


I have also used Kaisercraft's new glittertape. I like cutting this tape into smaller strips, and then I use it on the background. I have also used wooden gears, mists and stamped on the background. 



Kaisercraft Products: My Year, My Story - Paper – P200 Cactus | P2001 Shine| Rhinestones SB710 Orange | ST910 Sunshine Epoxy Stickers | Kaisermist KM101 Charcoal | PT227 Glittertape.



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...