tirsdag 19. januar 2016

Planner inspiration

This blogpost is a design team post for Hobbykunst. You can read the post in Norwegian in Hobbykunst's blog.

It is January, and the beginning of a new year. This year, I have decided to start with a planner. This is one of the things that is the "big trend" in the scrapping community around the world. I have had a planner for many years, but it is a long time since I have used it in this way. 


My planner is going to be used, to organise my everyday life. This includes work, activities, design team responsibilities and DT posts. This is also the place where I write down ideas. I get a lot of inspiration from things around me. That could be colours, a photo, a saying or inspiration from other artists. I need to write this inspiration down, so I will remember it. This is why a planner is a fantastic tool. 

There is a large amount of planners to choose from. There is a difference in the material of the planner and colours. I have chosen a planner from Simple Stories. 



The metal binding is also different for the different brands. This is something to think about if you are getting new inserts for the planner. 

Several of the planners has days and months, but not dates. This makes it easier to use. If you like last years edition, you can use that, and just add the dates. You can get the dates as stickers, stamps or write the numbers in the diary yourself. 

Hobbykunst has several different planner solutions and thing that can be used for the planner. Stickers, PL cards, washi tape, "post it" notes and left overs. 

I use the SMASH pen for my planner. This has a thin, black pen and glue in one. 




What you need to start with a planner


Simple Stories: Aqua - Carpe Diem A5 PlannerHeidi Swapp: Large Memory Planner


The planners has a insert for each year. I changed the inserts in my planner. I wanted a page per day. To have enough space, I only have the inserts in the planner, for half a year at the time. Hobbykunst has a large selection of planners. 


Heidi Swapp: Memory Planner Stickers 6/Sheets




Me & My Big Ideas: Take Note Gold Foil - Create 365 StickersMe & My Big Ideas: Love This Neutral - Create 365 Stickers


Hobbykunst has a large selection of stickers. 


SMASH: Black Stick - pen & glue stick



Rayher: Blå blad - Washitape, 1/Pkg


Washi tape is super to use in the planner. It is quick and easy to decorate.  


Me & My Big Ideas: Important - Create 365 Post Stickers 10/P


Post it notes are always usefull in the planner. These post it notes are made to fit the 365 planner. I ahve made some extra holes in the side of mine, so it will fit inside my planner. Hobbykunst has a large selection of different post it notes. 



Planner inspiration from CHA

One of the trends this year, from all over the world, seems to be planners. These photos is just an inspiration to show some of the new products that is going to be for sale this spring.









Enjoy.



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...