onsdag 20. januar 2016

The difference between try and triumph

Kaisercraft's designteam has created layouts with #Me collection and the stickers that come with the collection. I created a layout with one of the photos from CHA. I have had CHA on my list of things to do for some years, and this year was my first time at CHA.

The photo was taken on the Saturday, just before CHA opened. I have used gesso on a cloth and gesso over a home made stencil to create the pattern on the background. The papers in the background has been added in layers with 3D foam tape and cardboard in between. 


Kaisercraft Products Used: #Me Collection: P2040 Goal | P2042 Ambition |  P2039 Encourage |  PP989 Paper Pad | SS305 Sticker Sheet   | DD734 Day Tabs dies  | SB784  Pearls Ice Green  | SB718 Pearls Bliss  | KM102 Kaisermist Antique Gold.

Other: Gesso, flowers, wooden gears.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...