onsdag 7. desember 2016

Masculine Valentine's card

Kaisercraft's new PS I Love You collection is fantastic for those Valentine cards. I often see feminine valentine cards, but I find that masculine Valentine cards are a bit more difficult. I therefore picked out all the gray and masculine papers from the small paper pad to create a masculine card.

Most of the papers uses are different gray shades.

I just love the quotes with this collection, and I had to use them for the card. 


I normally decorate inside the cards too. I often have similar and simple layouts on the inside of the cards.

The back of the card is simply decorated with a panel and a personal stamp.


Kaisercraft Products : PP1010 Paper Pad | CD101 Coconut Weave Cardstock | DD945 Love quotes | FL590 Love Flourish Pack.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...