mandag 12. desember 2016

Simple gift tags with Maja design and tree ribbon 2

A lot of us like to create our own gift tags, but we don't really want to put so much work into each one. This is part two of a set of simple gift tags, created with a tree ribbon.. 


Here, I have used papers from the series "I wish" from Maja design. The background paper has got a layer of gesso, added over a home made stencil. White glitter has been added, while the gesso was wet. 


Then I have added a small circle over the tag. This has been punched out of white Bazzill. 



I have added two trees over the circle. The trees are from a ribbon with patterned trees on one side and red treas on the other side. The ribbon at the top, has been added with a glue gun. 




Materials used: 


Maja Design: I wish for a holly jolly Christmas - I wish Puncher - Sirkel 3.81cm 1 1/2 inch 
Dekorbånd - Juletrær, 4 cm høyde
55684287_1.JPG
Dekorbånd - Juletrær, 4 cm høyde Prima: White - Art Basics Heavy Gesso 
Glitter, extra fine, PET, white




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...