fredag 13. januar 2017

Happiness is a Perfect day - A House box

I got inspired by all the doors in this collection, and created a box that looks like a little house. I have used the Ubud Dreams collection together with a designer template to create some extra texture to the little house.

The house box, is built as a simple box, with a roof on the lid.


I have used a stencil with gesso in a few places, to create texture on the walls.


I have also added some moss paint and flowers.


I have added the door and some windows from one of the papers in the collection (Mantra).


I have also added collectables from the collections.



Kaisercraft Products: Ubud Dreams: P2232 Mantra | P2233 Sekar | P2234 Mandela | P2235 Telaga | PP1013 Paper Pad | CT873 Collectables | IT924 Designer Template Textures.

Other: Gesso and Moss paint 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...