torsdag 23. mars 2017

Distress ink colouring storage solution


The wildflower collection has so many water colouring effects. I wanted to use the collection to create a storage solution and simple colour palette for my water colour motives, when I travel. 



The folder is hand made, and decorated with papers from the collection.

The binder has been created from altering a larger A4 binder, and reusing the ringbinder inside.

At the inside, I have laminated pages with small pieces with brush strokes of the ink. This makes it easier to see the colours. Since the pages are laminated, they can be used as a distress ink palette while I am painting.


The binder also has plastic pockets, where I can store images while I am traveling. I have used small pockets for this, but altered the size using a fuse tool.


Kaisercraf product : P2269 Vines | P2273 Spring | P2272 Flowering | CT878 Collectables | PP1016 Paper Pad | DD381 Decorative Die Words Hello | DD945 Decorative Die and stamp Love | IT437 Criss Cross.

Other: Gesso, distress ink and platic pockets.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Dette var bare en fantastisk god ide.
    Takk for at du deler.
    Nydelige papirer du har brukt.
    En flott fargepalett det her.
    Klem Heidi:)

    SvarSlett
  2. Fantastisk nydelig bok, og så praktisk!!
    Takk for at du deler .
    Ha ei fin helg,klem

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...