mandag 10. april 2017

Altered birdhouse with Kaisercraft's High tea collection

 Today, I am showing a spring project with the High Tea collection in Kaisercraft's blog. This is an altered wooden house and a candle stick, I had stored for some time. I have used the blue and white papers from the collection, together with collectables and wooden embellishments.



The bird house, has been covered with paper, and then decorated.



I used a stencil with gesso, to create some texture on the roof. Then I added strips of paper and collectables.


At the front of the house, I have added parts of a wooden embellishment, and layered it with a lace circle from the collectables. The candle stick has got a slight colour wash with light blue chalk paint.




Part of the paper has a "ripped wallpaper effect". I enhanced this effect, with pieces of torn paper.


Kaisercraft products: High Tea - P2283 Cuppa | P2280 Tea Time | PP1017 Paper Pad | CT979 Collectables | FL598 Tea Party Flourish Pack | FL599 Be You Flourish Pack | SB713 Pearls Pearl | IT435 Botanical. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...