torsdag 20. april 2017

Mixed media canvas

Art is often expensive to do. The paint, glue, pencils, mists, paints and embellishments, are often a huge cost. A few weeks ago, I got a craft magazine with some free emellishment pack. This had a few thin wooden pieces. I decided to a few mixed media pieces, out of the free wooden pieces. I then decided to only use left overs, from my craft room, to see what I could create without using a lof of money. Note: You do need good quality glue, paint, mists and paintbrushes. Do not save money on this.


I added string around the wooden piece. Then I glued on beads, metal and flowers. Then, the wooden piece was spray painted black.


Then, I added Kaisermists in blue colours. After this had dried, I dry brushed with Finnabairs Art Alchemy acrylic paints - Sparks, Magical Pond and Metallique Emerald Green. I also added sprays of 13 arts golden mist.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...