onsdag 13. september 2017

Just sayin You Hoo

Today, I am showing a layout for LDRS creative. I have been sitting here with all my sweet papers and fantastic dies from LDRS creative, and thinking that I should make a layout. I love creating layouts, and often I create them in layers, in a mixed media style. 

I have used white cardstock as a background paper, and slightly coloured it with distress oxide to mach the papers I wanted to use. The papers are from Time for Tea cardstock.  This is such a supersweet pack of papers, and I could not resist these flamingos. The white dragonflies are made with dies from the Allifair Build-A-Card Die Set.
 
The text stamps and the pink flowers are made with stamps and dies from Hooty Owl - Stamps & Dies.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...