onsdag 2. mai 2018

Just for you

Today, I am showing you a CAS card with the sweet Puppy love stamp and die set.



The image has been coloured with watercolours. I tried out the Raven hybrid ink on this card. The ink works perfectly with watercolours.  I just love the dies that come with this stamp set. It reduces so much time on the fussy cutting of the images.



I also decided to create my own stencil for the background. The stencil is made, cutting a die cut in cardstock using the Lovelette die. The diecut has been used as a stencil.



The little dog has been mounted on 3D foam tape to create dimentions.


I decorated the card carully inside. The little tag at the top is from the Fancy Rectangles & Layers die set.



The banner at the back has been created with the Fancy Rectangles & Layers die set with hand decorated paper created with the same technique as on the front of the card. The circle at the back has been made using a die from the Fancy circles die set.

Wishing you a happy and creative May.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...