mandag 16. juli 2018

Nevelfjell - A Prima layout with stones and map lichen

This is a simple mixed media layout I created for the magazine The Papercrafting a while back. It's no secret that Prima has been one of my favourite brands for a lot of years.  Therefore, I also have a lot of Prima stuff and old collections in my craft studio. This layout was created as an article to inspire to use some of your old craft stuff that you might have in your craft room. 



The papers are Prima's Salvage District colletions - Chateau and Forever Green collection - Watch them grow and  Nature's Bounty. To create the stones with moss, I used Prima paper and painted it with Rayher kreativ concreate paste and FolkArt moss paste. To create the grass, I used car polishing yarn and coloured it with different green alcohol inks. I painted the sky with with a mixture og white gesso and blue paint with a spunge.


All the items have been mounted with 3D tape in layers, to create dimensions in the layers.


Good luck with finding old scrapping collections in your craft rooms. 

1 kommentar:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...