onsdag 2. januar 2019

Creativity takes courage

Sometimes creativity is taking of a bit. Here, I have created a layout with an old photo.



I have used the papers Cobalt and Province from Kaisercraft's Wandering Ivy collection. The bricks are from Kaisercraft's sin Basecoat 4 collection - Scraped.



I have used cheesecloth that I am standing on. I used a cork tag from Rayher. These are super to stamp on. The blue butterflies are from Kaisercraft's Indigo Skies collection. The white flowers are  Mathia flowers. The diecuts are from Kaisercraft. The text "Creativity takes Courage" is from Tim Holtz. The little yellow flower on the left, is a vintage brads from Rayher


The steps are really washi tape that looks like a film strip. I have drawn on the washi tape with black marker to make it look like steps instead. 

Wishing you a creative week. Remember "Creativity takes courage"



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...