tirsdag 1. januar 2019

Top 12 in 2018

It's the time of year when a lot of crafters are showing the top projects from the past year. My year has been a different year. I have had fewer blog posts than I have had for a few years. Full time work and studying at the same time, together with living in two different towns has taken a lot of my time. 

This year I have stepped down from a few design teams, and I have been on Hobbykunst's design team, LDRS creative's design team and a writer for online magazine The Papercrafting. I am aslo a design team leader for Hobbykunst and Huldra designstudio.

I have chosen 12 projects from last year. They are creations from all my design teams, some of them on show in Hobbykunst's shop' and some of them on show at Creativation in 2018. Some of these projects will be on show at Creativation this winter. 



Circular canvas




10 x 10 x 10 challenge



Created for Hobbykunst. These cards can be seen at Hobbykunst.


A paper rug sack


This bag pack can be seen at Hobbykunst.
The template for the bag pack can be found in the blogpost



A paper lantern.


This will be shown at Creativation 2019.



A wedding album




This album was given as a wedding present.


A carousel explosion box







A shadow box




The challenge - a layout.


This was a challenge from a friend, who sent me a a bunch of bits and bobs to create something from. 


A vintage trolley


This project can be seen at Hobbykunst.


A box with cards


A box with cards created for LDRS creative
You can find the template for the box in the blogpost.
This will be shown at Creativation 2019.


A paper house


This was shown at Creativation in 2019.


A mixed media egg.






Wishing you all the best for 2019.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...