onsdag 13. februar 2019

A Valentine's card

It's almost Valentines day, so I'm showing you a Valentine's card in LDRS's creative blog togday.

For this card, I used stamps from the Cloud nr. 9 stamp set. The papers are from the sweet paper pad Sincerely Yours.

I started with stamping the hearts from the Cloud nr. 9 stamp set with the Raven Hybrid ink. I then coloured the hearts, and fussy cut them.

Then I created the background for the card. I stamped with the cloud and Cloud nr 9 text from the Cloud nr. 9 stamp set. I inked with blue ink over the clouds. Then I added a few stripes from one of the papers from the Sincerely Yours paper pad.

I also added a stripe of patterned paper from the Sincerely Yours paper pad, at the left side of the card.

At the back of the card, I added a circle created with one of the circular dies from the Fancy circle die set with one of the heart stamps. 


Happy Valentines day tomorrow

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...