lørdag 26. oktober 2019

Prima flowers - a layout published in The magazine TPC

Last winter, Hobby Lobby had a challenge to create selfies with flowery backgrounds int the shop. I thought of creating similar backgrounds, but never found the right one in a shop. Then I found a small field with daisies outside the university in i East Anglia in England, a fantastic spot for a selfie. The "typical" Prima layout is often created with lots of flowers in layers, with die cuts and with pretty Prima papers in the backround, coloured and created textures on with paint and pastes.

This layout was published in the magazine TPC, last year.



The papers are form Prima's Santorini collection - Together at Santorini Florals. Dies are Prima's  Metal Dies - Forest Leaves and lace dies. Fishnet dies is a Kaisercraft dies. I have aldo used old wooden figures and wheels, Paradise sign, and tiles from my old pile of Primas bits and bobs. Flowers are from Prima. 


The layout has been bouilt up in layers with 3D tape in between to create dimension. 


The diecuts and cut out tickets from Prima paper has been layerd. In between the flowers, I have added car polish yearn. This is a super trick to create more volume in the flowers in the project. 


In the end, I sprayed some white gesso for effect. I used a toothbrush to spray the gesso. This gives you some control over the fine spray. 


In between, I have also added a bit of bling. 



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...