I have made a card - in a mixture of styles. Mixed media and vintage and a hint of steampunk.
The background papers are two different papers from paper cellar - Victorian classic pack. I have used a Zip from "Stoff og Stil" and sewn the papers together with the zip between. I have also used Gesso and alcohol ink on the bacground paper to make a colour and texture effect.
The bacground under the zip has been made using by putting paper gears onto silver paper and adding Gesso over. The gears have then been removed. I have made the bacground drop back slightly.
I have added gears and flowers. The gears and flowers has been cut using Tim Holtz dies, and has been cut in metal from used cans and from plastic foil. The gears and flowers have then been coloured using alcohol ink before they have been assembled.
The back of the card
I am entering these challenges:
- Et trykk - Alkoholblekk
- Nordsalten hobbyklubb - Utfordring 71 - Punch and dies
- Crafting for all seasons - Challenge 49 - Floral delight
- Cards und more - Challenge 79 - Add some metal
- Papirdokkene - Utfordring 46 - Alt er lov
- Simon says stamp and show - Anything goes
- Kreative verden - Alt er lov
- Kaboodle doodles - Challenge 165 - 2 different patterned paper
- Crazy challenge - Add charm
- Whimsy inspires - Challenge 57 - Stiching