Sometimes, I create large projects and pop - up cards, but some times - one just need some of the simple cards too. These sets of 9 cards were made at a craft gathering at Scrappehjertet, last weekend.
There is a new challenge over at StampARTic. I made a layout, from an old photo of my daughter. This is from her second birthday.
The background paper is an old paper from Melissa Frances. I have used dylusions spray, gesso and stencils to create the background effect. I have also used painting tape on the background and embossed it with silver and Fran-tage embossing powder. I have also used a random set of stamps on the background. The paper stripes are from Prima - Hadock Park - tag collection.
I decided to only use left over papers and embellishments. So I found some of my old stash and had a go. The stamp is from Stamping Bella, Mo Manning - Jill is two. The stamp has been painted with watercolours. The bacground paper is from Prima, Princess collection. The tent is a pyramide or TeePee card, made from paper from Maja design - Vintage Frost Collection.
The text, is a digital stamp I have made. You can find it as a freebie at the end of the post. Flowers and butterfly have been cut out of a paper from Kort og Godt.
I have used another digital stamp that I made on the front. You can also find this as a freebie at the end of the post.
Some of the roses are rolled from left over papers. Background papers are from Prima, a mix of old and newer collections.
Also - remember that there is still a blog- hop going for a few days with StampARTic and Project Life Norge.
It is not so often I get English craft magazines in Norway. I often stock up, while I am in the UK. This time, Simply Cards and Papercrafts had some stamps from Indigo Blue - and I suddenly had the "need" for the magazine.
I have used some of these stamps from Indigo Blue to create a tag as a DT contribution for StampARTic.
The background is an old text patterned paper, coloured with dylusion spray. Then I have sprayed water onto the tag, and added sea salt. This creates pattern in the wet ink, while it is drying. The green band is a lace, coloured with dylusion spray.
The dragonfly is created by stamping two dragonfly onto clear acetate. Then I coloured the back of the acetate with alcohol ink, and cut out the two dragonflies. They were glued on the top of each other to create the double wing effect. I then added a pipe cleaner to make the dragonfly body.
Denne blogghoppen er nå over. Vinner trekkes snart. This Blog Hop is over. The winner will be published soon.
Projectlifeinorge og StampARTic har gått sammen om en felles blogghopp nå i mai,
og her kan du få sjansen til å vinne mange flotte premier ved å legge igjen kommentarer i bloggene til designteamene og i hovedbloggene.
Du må gjøre følgende:
av DT-jentene på både StampARTic og Projectlifeinorge,
der du legger igjen en liten kommentar til hver enkelt eller den du måtte
Jo flere kommentarer du legger igjen, jo bedre vinnersjanser har du!
Når du har vært på bloggrunden går du inn i StampARTic-
og legger deg til som følger både i bloggen og på våre Facebook-sider. Tilslutt
legger du igjen en liten kommentar om at bloggrunden er fullført! Her har du
sjans å vinne 2 hovedpremier om du besøker begge bloggene!