We have a new challenge over at StampARTc. This time, the challenge is to use a coloured motif.
I created a different card for a baby boy. I wanted an Alice in Wonderland inspired card, to go with an Alice in Wonderland inspired gift.
I used a vintage Alice in Wonderland motif from Nicecrane design, coloured with Prismacolours. The text is a clear stamp from Tim Holtz, Visual Artistry Clear Stamps -- Life's Possibilities.The background paper is from Maja design, Vintage Autumn Basics collection. I have also added gears and heart die cuts, made from blue bazzill and added white paint for effect.
Flowers are from Prima and Wild Orchid. I have used a Swirl dies from Marianne design, Anja's vintage swirls. The clock charm is from Kort Hobby.
I also added a small baby bottle, which I have altered a bit. I have also added the label "drink me" to the bottle.
I also wanted the present to be "Alice in Wonderland" related. I got a baby bottle and added a "Drink me" label. I found a white toy rabbit, and made a small blue jacket for it.
The rabbit and the bottle was rapped in cellophane and the card was added
I am entering these challenges:
- Scrappehjertet - Flowers
- Nordsalten hobbyklubb - Rundt
- Crazy challenge - Cute animals
- Fussy and fancy challenge - Animals
- Crazy 4 challenges - Animals
- Cherish this challenge Bingo (Alter, paint, tag, pearl) and RAK
- Scrappaloss - Ikke kvadratisk kort med tag
- Cute and daisy - No squares
- Kort hobby utfordring - Vintage
- Inky impressions challenges - Anything goes
- 7 kids challenge blog - Anything goes
- Suzy Bee's challenge - Anything goes
- Simon says stamp blog - Anything goes
- Crafty calendar challenge - Anything goes
- Crafting at the weekend - Anything goes