I have made a picture. The dimensions are 20cm x 20cm, and it is mounted on a thin MDF board. The main paper in the background is a piece of white card, that I have coloured and decorated. The girls are a digistamp from Saturated Canary - Washi tape kinda girl. The stamp feature one girl. I have printed it out twice. I masked the first girl mirrored the girl and printed her out again on the same paper, although a bit to the right on the page. Then I masked both the girls - sprayed the background with dylusions sprays (mixture of squeezed orange and cherry pie) and Pearl glimmer mist. Then I covered the paper with a stencil and added distress ink - pumice stone. In the top left corner and bottom right corner, I have stamped with stamps from Tim Holtz - Mini Blueprint 3. The stamps have been masked to leave the impression of them being layered. I have used gesso and a brick stencil to leave brick pattern at the edges of the picture.
The Washi tape girls have been coloured with promarkers.
The paper in the top right corner and bottom left corner, I have used I paper from Prima - Tea - Thyme Collection. I have also used several types of washi tape from Panduro. The washi tape has been coloured with alcohol ink. The bird is from a dismantled casted decoration, where I used a hammer to hit the bird of the rest of the cast.
The green threads are yarn for polishing the car. I have coloured it with alcohol ink to get the green colour.
The screw is from a dismantled sewing machine. The tile is from Prima and the owl is a freebie from Dustin pike
I am entering these challenges:
- Et ttrykk - Jubileumsutfordringer uke 4 - oppgave 11 - Maskering
- Simon says stamp and show - Colour challenge
- Kaboodle doodles - Challenge 168 - Spring
- Scrap creations - Animals
- Bearly mine - Challenge 83 - digi days
- Whimsy inspires - Challenge 58 - Pink
- Paper craft star - Challenge 142 - Photo inspiration
- Crafts and me - Challenges 130 - Peaches and cream
- Shellys images - Challenge - Flowers
- Joanna sheen challenge - Recycle
- Crafty boots challenges - Recycle
- Pennys challenges 124 - Anything goes
- The sisterhood of crafters - Anything goes
- Anonyme scrappere - Minst tre forskjellige malinger/ mister