I have been asked to be a Guest Designer for Crafty boots challenges. The theme for the challenge this month is Christmas.
I have seen photos of decorated Peat Pots before, and wanted to have a go. It is not the season for Peat Pots in the garden centers in Norway, at the moment. However - I did have one from last season.
I started to paint the Peat Pot with white acrylic paint. Then I made a stencil and added the "No 74" with black acrylic paint. The glitter tree is from Søstrene Grene.
The glitter house is my own design. The template for this house can be found here. I have mounted a small led light inside the house. The roof can be taken of - and it hides the battery and the switch to turn the light on/of.
I am entering these challenges:
- Prima - December PPP (Silver, gold and glitter)
- Picture and scrap - Jul
- My bestie Norge - Jul
- Papirdokkene - Jul + Bingo. Snøstjerner, Punch og Perler
- Papirlosjen - Jul
- Kreativ scrapping blogg - Vinter og glitter
- Scrappegarasjen - Julebidrag
- My time to craft challenge - Make a scene
- Scrappelyst - Julepynt