Sometimes, turning over the papers in the craft shop, reveals fantastic new patterns. The paper is from Prima: Reflections - Mantra and Kashana. These are actually some of the old collections from Prima, but they work so wonderful together.
I have also used splashes of acrylic paint, Prima Color bloom and glimmer mist. The gears are diecuts from a memory box dies.I have also used a Martha Stewart edge punch. The leafs are dies from Prima. The flowers are also from Prima.
I am entering these challenges:
- Prima - PPP- January
- Kreativ scrapping - Anything goes
- Dream valley challenges - Anything goes
- Love to scrap challenge - Anything goes
- Creative fingers - Anything goes
- Cute and daisy - Anything goes
- 2 creative chicks - Anything goes
- Paper creators crafts - Anything goes
- Pile it on challenge - Flowers
- Scribble and scrap crafts - Anything goes
- Suzy pants smarty - Anything goes with layers
- Stamped blessings - Anything goes